You can apply for a visa at any Thai consulate. 3 types of visa that you can arrive on if you are looking to come to Thailand for work.

1. Non-B visa – it is a working visa. After you’ve got a job confirmation from us, we will process the paper work for you to apply a visa from your home country. 

2. Single entry tourist – We can change the tourist visa to Non-B visa in Thailand. 

3. Visa on arrival 30 days visa except stamp – (Some schools can process paper work on this visa but most can’t). You might have to do a visa run.