The different types of visas that Thailand offers include Tourist Visas, Non-Immigrant Education “ED” Visas, Non-Immigrant Business “B” Visas, Marriage Visas, Retirement Visas, and Permanent Resident Visas. Among the requirements to teach in Thailand is obtaining a Non-Immigrant B Visa.


A lot foreigners come into Thailand with the intention of teaching arrive on a Tourist Visa and later switch it over to a Non-Immigrant B Visa once a teaching position is secured.