– Create a welcoming classroom environment
– Complete grade-level appropriate lesson plans
– Complete student progress reports and performance reports
– Manage the classroom and students’ behavior
– Support students’ academic progress
– Encourage students to use both English spoken and written language properly and comprehensively taking into consideration the accuracy, content, and clarity of the language.
– Supervise students to look after their health and hygiene as well as the cleanliness of the school premises
– Instill in students a sense of respect to the school’s rules and regulations
– Manage students’ problems following the school’s procedures
– Plan extra-curricular activities and special activities appropriate to the students’ age level and relevant to the school’s curriculum to extend students’ experience beyond the classroom settings
– Supervise students in extra-curricular and special activities
– Stay on duty as scheduled to look after students’ safety and behavior around the school premises
a) Native English speaker only
b) Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education.
c) Teaching certification or relevant field expertise.
d) Teaching experience is preferred.