Salary and Benefits, Terms and Conditions
The successful candidate will be offered the following:
1. Employment on a one-year, contractual basis, which will include at least one performance assessment.
2. A competitive (and negotiable) salary and benefits package (KVIS understands that top-qualified teachers require competitive compensation).
3. A roundtrip, economy-class airline ticket from the city of your residence to Thailand, if hiring is done from abroad.
4. A medical insurance coverage throughout the employment contract period.
5. A modern, spacious, and fully furnished apartment on campus with subsidized half board or full board meal plans.
6. Holidays, vacation leaves, sick leaves, and business leaves.
Applicants must possess the following:
1. The ability to work full-time and reside at the school’s on-campus residence.
2. Commitment to the duties of a teacher and possess characteristics of a good teacher.
3. Commitment to promoting quality education for gifted students in science and mathematics; and advancing the school’s goals for student development.
1. Applicants should be Native speakers or near-native speakers.
2. A bachelor’s or master degree in English, English/American Literature, Linguistics/Applied Linguistics, Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language.
3. A certificate/diploma in CELTA, TEFL, TESL or TESOL, EAL
4. Evidence of being a successful teacher and/or three or more years of teaching experience.
5. Experience in teaching English to non-native, secondary school students.
6. Experience in teaching AP or IGCSE English (L2 or L1) and/or preparing students for the SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS tests will be advantageous.