1. To teach English at least 18 hours per week in English Program of our school focusing on children centered learning and using variety of teaching methods.
2. To conduct English activities and other assignments (i.e. Camps, supplementary materials and presentations), attend workshops, school meetings/ parents meeting and events throughout the academic years.
Salary started at 30,000 – 40,000 Baht per month.
1. Male/Female, age between 25 – 40 years old.
2. Native English speakers or Non-Native speakers from English speaking countries.
Certificate in TEFL, TESL, TESOL or TOEIC would be required for Non- Native speakers.
3. Bachelor degree or higher in English.
4. Excellent in English usage skills.
5. Basic Office or IT skills.
6. At least 3 years’ experience in teaching English.
7. Extremely motivated, adaptable and enthusiastic to teach students.