• Creating challenging exam papers, lesson plans and other necessary reports.
•Marking and grading class classwork, formative tests and homework.
•Preparation and administration of exam papers, formative grades and progress reports.
•Developing supplementary materials for core syllabus classes and school activities.
•Attending parent meetings, staff meetings and other school meetings when required.
•Attending a summer camp and other extra activities that might fall on weekends.
• Salary of 40,000 PCM
• Less than 20 classes per week
• Direct hire: one year (12 months) renewable contract.
• Health and medical insurance cover.
• Visa & work permit assistance and remuneration after time served.
• Annual salary increase based on teaching performance/attendance.
• Hold an accredited bachelor degreebachelor’ser in any field.
• Completed TEFL, TESOL or CELTA traini,ng program. (preferable)
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience of teaching in Thailand. (preferable)
• Recent classroom-based references from current or past school.
• Must be residing in Bangkok and be able to start semester 1 2021.
• Must be a native speaker. (United Kingdom-America-Canada-Australia-New Zealand-
• Must be flexible, proactive and adaptable to the, needs of students and school.
•Be fully aware and respect Thailand’s customs and traditions.
•Behave in a polite and courteous ma politeo students and fellow teachers at Satriwithaya.