– Salary 22,000 THB (minimum pay rate) depends on teaching experiences
– Accommodation (school dorm) and lunch provided except weekends
– Assistance in acquiring a work permit, a Non-Immigrant B Visa
– Paid holidays: school/public holidays, personal and sick leaves
– One year renewable contract
– Assistance with visa extension. Support on documents for a teacher’s license and work permit.
– Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Education or related fields with CELTA or TEFL degree from a certified institution.
– Experience in ESL/EFL teaching
– A strong understanding and good command of the English language.
– Responsible, enthusiastic, punctual and energetic