The starting salary package is 75,000 Baht per month (before tax) plus other benefits.
● Native English Speaker or evidence of English language proficiency ( i.e. a score of 900+ on the TOEIC test or equivalent)
● Must be degree level in their subject specialty (certificated)
● Must have recent teaching experience, at least one year, up to and including grade 7 to grade 12
● International examination experience is an advantage.
● Must be fully aware of Thai school culture and traditional practices.
● Experience with teaching EFL students is a mandatory requirement.
● Computer literate: professional use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint. File-sharing programs, etc.
● Must have at least one recent verifiable professional reference from an employer.