Interkids Bilingual School Seri Thai – Native English Teacher
Teaching Science subject for primary student
The salary of qualified Native English Speaking teacher ranges from 40,000-50,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.Additional incentives for after school special programmes classes. – Annual salary increase according to performance- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants- Visa and Accommodation Assistance- Social Health Insurance- Free lunch everyday- 50% scholarship for children- Christmas Break- All Thai National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid- Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors.
A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate.
IMPORTANT: In your email, you MUST clearly state items 1-5 and make sure you attach the following files in the email! Please do not just send Ajarn.com application.
The email’s subject MUST clearly state the position, grade and school campus that you apply for and also include…
(1) A short introductory email
(2) Your resume (including the name, nationality, recent photo, phone number)
(3) A scan of your passport’s photo page , transcript and diploma
(4) Specify position and school campus you wish to apply for
(5) A link or small video file introducing yourself + resume (including the name, nationality, recent photo, phone number).