Kajonkietsuksa School Phuket require Native English Teacher (Primary 1-3)
Grade 1 homeroom teacher. To apply for the teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Ms. Pattama Korkamnertkawin, the Head of the HR department. **Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted.** Notes: Lists with an asterisk** can be modified depending on current situations from COVID-19 pandemic and directives from the Ministry of Education. Notes:
Applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education are preferred, but all applicants with an accredited Bachelor’s degree in any field plus a certified TEFL qualification will be considered for the above positions. The latter is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulation enforced by the Thai Ministry of Education.
A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills. • A guaranteed salary increase for satisfactory performance after 6 months.
• An opportunity to teach extra lessons for additional income.
• End of the first contract bonus.**
• Free lunch meal and provided school uniforms.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Four weeks paid holiday upon completion of a year contract.** The school will handle obtaining a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
• A starter package including Teacher’s handbook, school calendar.
bachelor’s degree (in any field)
Teaching experience among young children is a strong recommendation.
TEFL / TESOL certification (if any). – TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (if any). Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)*** Ideal Candidates
– A responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year.
– A mature attitude towards work.
– A strong desire to teach children of mixed second-language abilities is needed.