Kindergarten Teachers (student ages 3-5) (Teach English Phonics, Reading, and English Conversation subjects)
Successful applicants are expected to not only develop students’ academic learning but also help nurture children and teach team valuable life skills. Some of the responsibilities include:
– Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
– Maintain classroom management with an average class size of 20-30 students, with co-teacher.
-Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
– Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
– Checking of books, grading, tracking students’ behaviours and etc.
– This is a full-time teaching position which starts from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
– The salary of qualified Native English Speaking teacher ranges from 40,000-50,000 THB.
This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
– Additional incentives for after school special programmes classes
– Annual salary increase according to performance
– Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
– Visa and Accommodation Assistance
– Social Health Insurance
– Free lunch everyday
– 50% scholarship for children
– Christmas Break
– All Thai National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid
– Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors.
1) Teachers MUST be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, Canadian and South African nationality ONLY!
2) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education) **MUST at least hold bachelor degree
3) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
4) Good computer and technological skills preferred
5) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
6) Willing to commit to 1 year employment contract (contract is renewable)
7) No commitment to any school/company
8) Applicants MUST be in Thailand and ready to start to work