• A salary for a native English speaking teacher with a Bachelor’s degree is 35,000 +
3,000 Baht (housing allowance) = 38,000 Baht
1. Approximately 2 months’ school holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank. Long holidays salary between
March – May are paid in full.
3. Health insurance premium of 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of
4. The school pays for a visa and work permit on the second year of their employment
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7:20-16:00
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Free healthy lunch.
11. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class at IEP Programme and some classes at the Bilingual Programme.
1. The native or European English speaking teachers need to graduate at least with a
Bachelor’s degree in related fields
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.