1. Homeroom teacher duties.
2. Take part and assist in all school activities, sometimes on weekends.
3. 18 periods per week (50 mins per period) with approx. 30-35 students per class.
4. Work with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality).
5. Prepare teaching materials, design worksheets and exams, mark homework.
1. Salary starting from ฿71,000 a month plus ฿9,000 living expense
2. Annual salary increment
3. Lunch included
4. Paid holiday (October, New Year and Thai Summer Holidays (Mid-March to
Mid-May) and also Thai National Holidays)
1. Native Speakers of English (RP/GA): UK, US, AUS, NZ, Canada, Western Europe or South Africa.
2. Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) from a recognised institution and have some teaching experience.
3. Have a degree in the specified subject area. A degree in Education or PGCE is preferable.
4. Have a teaching license from another country or the license issued by Teachers’ Council of Thailand is a plus. Or have been granted a temporary teaching permit from Teachers’ Council of Thailand of not more than 2 times.
5. Hard worker who views teaching as a profession.