– To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed.
– To follow the school curriculum and provide stimulating and engaging lessons.
– To track student progress and present the information to parents.
– To work with school administration in preparing and performing regular assessments.
– To enforce school rules both inside and outside the classroom.
– To teach up to 24 periods per week. (Extra teaching will be paid at overtime rates.)
– Competitive total compensation of 26,000 – 28,000 baht/month. (Depending on experience and qualifications.)
– Accident insurance.
– At least 1 month of paid holiday per year.
– Work permit and visa.
– Daily working lunch.
– Paid professional Development for long-term teachers
– Yearly performance-based increment in salary.
– Bachelor’s degree
– At least 1-year commitment to the school.