1. Work Hours from Monday – Friday, 8:20 – 16:00. 4 mandatory Saturdays (8:20 – 12:30)
per term. (2 terms per academic year)
2. Must be with students at all times, (except for non-core subjects like art, music, etc). Up
to 23 (elementary) and 26 periods per week (kindergarten) (40 minutes per period)
3. Homeroom teachers are required to take care of all aspects of the class in addition to the their student’s academics. These would include class discipline, communicating with parents via class dojo, posting pictures, and being active in special events like Halloween and Christmas shows.
Teachers must be active in creating lesson plans and eagerly wants to improve him/herself.
50,000 – 60,000 Baht base salary (depending on qualification)
1. 14 Minimum paid public holidays in addition to summer holidays, winter holidays,
midterm break and Songkran break.
2. Contract Completion Bonus
3. Extra Compensation for teaching after school activities
4. Teacher training program
5. Work permit and Visa provided. (conditions may vary)
1. Native English Speaker by nationality. (e.g. UK, New Zealand, Canada, USA, or South African)
2. A bachelor degree, an education degree is a plus. Short term courses (TEFL
and other short-term certifications) are not accepted.
3. 2 years or more of experience in a kindergarten school. Please note that
private tutoring or babysitting does not qualify as acceptable experiences.
4. AGE between 22 – 38
5. Looking for growth in your career.