– Teaching subject is English focusing on grammar, writing, and conversation at high school levels.
– Working hours are from Monday to Friday 08:00- 4:00 at 18 teaching periods per week.
• Social Security health insurance
• Work permit and visa assistance
• Support from our team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• English native speaker
• 120-Hour TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere
• Must be reliable and understand Thai working culture, and team player
• Currently residing in Bangkok and can commute to the work location on time