– To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed.
– To follow the school curriculum and provide stimulating and engaging lessons.
– To track student progress and present the information to parents.
– To work with school administration in preparing and setting regular tests.
– To enforce school rules both inside and outside the classroom.
– To teach up to 18 hours per week. (Extra teaching will be paid at overtime rates.)
– Competitive total compensation of at least 36,000 baht/month. (Teachers with relevant qualifications and experience can expect a much higher remuneration.)
– The school provides a 12 month contract (renewable upon request).
– All taxes are paid by the school.
– Accident insurance.
– At least 1 month paid holiday per year.
– Work permit and visa. (All associated costs and paperwork are dealt with by the school).
– Excellent resources.
– Friendly and supportive working environment.
– Professional development opportunities.
– Daily working lunch.
– Modern air conditioned classrooms.
– Yearly performance based increment in salary.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Native English Speaker .
– CELTA / TEFL or equivalent.
– At least 2 years teaching experience.
– At least 1 year commitment to the school.