-Full-time teacher to provide teaching and learning activities for undergraduate students in the B.A. and B.Ed. English program.
– This position includes 15-18 teaching hours per week.
– Main responsibilities are to teach, write and mark assignments, quizzes, mid-term and final exams.
– Other assigned responsibilities include program meetings, weekly office hours, attending a conference, proofreading and editing abstracts, and other duties.
– Native English speaker as class instruction must be in English at all times.
– Minimum Master’s Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Business, Marketing, Hospitality, Communication Arts or related fields
– Teaching experience in EFL environment
– Excellent interpersonal and classroom management skills and equipped to teach both subject classes (80-90 students) and skill classes (25-30 students)