· A Mathematics teacher
· A Science teacher – capable of teaching IGCSE Coordinated Science
· A Music Teacher
· A PE teacher
· Salaries will be based on the Windfield salary scale and range from 38, 000 THB and 55, 000 THB based on qualifications and experience.
· The cost of the visa and work permit will be covered by the school.
· Discounts for staff children (1st child free, others at 50% discount)
· Normal school holiday periods during summer, Christmas and Easter, plus national holidays
· An attractive working environment with airconditioned classrooms and a minimum of a projector and screen.
· Health insurance for the teacher only
· Bachelor’s Degree in the related subject with relevant Teaching Certification/PGCE, or a B.Ed. with the required subject specification strongly preferred
· Teachers from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa preferred
· A positive work ethic and a high level of self-motivation; the willingness to act as a role model and mentor to students and colleagues
· Experience of working with EAL/ESL learners in a mixed ability environment preferred, but not essential
· A grasp of the teaching and learning practices suited to the UK National Curriculum and/or Cambridge IGCSE and Checkpoints
· The ability to relate in a positive way and achieve results working with other professionals who may have been raised in a different culture
· The positivity, patience, open-mindedness and resilience necessary to thrive in a start-up school situation
· A commitment to be an excellent ambassador for our school within the wider community