1. Teach a maximum of 20 hours a week
2. Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
3. Checking of books, grading, tracking students’ behaviors.
4. It is a full-time teaching position starts from 7:40 am – 4:00 pm
1. Free prepared accommodation with furniture priced 4,500 baht a month
2. The school will manage for getting a Non-B visa, teaching permit and working permit
1. The applicants must currently be in Thailand and able to begin work on May 1, 2021.
2. Minimally have a bachelors degree (from an accredited university.
3. Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment.
4. Good computer and technological skills preferred.