Teach ESL skills to primary/elementary level students. The teacher will make use of the Family and Friends course book published by O.U.P. There are approximately 36 students in each classroom. You will see each group of students 4 times per week making a combined total of 24 periods in one week.
The salary for a qualified native English speaking teacher begin at 45,000 Thai baht. This can be subject to adjustment according to your previous experience and also your performance during the 3-month probationary period under which all our new teachers are observed.
Qualified applicants will be assisted in obtaining a work permit and non-immigrant B visa.
You will be entitled to the free health insurance package provided to all teachers by the school.
You will receive a competitive annual leave package.
1) A Bachelor’s Degree.
2) Previous teaching experience is desirable and would be a big advantage.
3) Professional, adaptable, flexible and hardworking character.
4) NES teachers must be British, American, Australian, New Zealander or Canadian. If you are of any other nationality, you may apply and will be considered if you are deemed to have language skills identical to that of a native speaker. Other nationalities may be considered subject to their experience, language fluency and qualifications.
5) Good computer and technological skills preferred.
6) A good understanding of English grammar and spelling.
7) The ability to work well with teachers of other nationalities.
8) The ability to think on your feet and improvise whenever necessary.
9) A friendly and outgoing personality.