Teach General English subjects, short English courses for university students.
1. Earn a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or relevant fields
2. At least 1-year teaching experience
3. Strong curriculum management and teaching skills
4. Be professional and be able to adapt oneself to the new environment
5. Be able to teach in multi-level EFL classes
6. Have computer skills needed at work
7. Experience in organizing English camps would be an advantage.