– Normal working hours are 08:00 – 16:30, Monday to Friday.
– Teaching maximum of 20 periods x 50 minutes per week.
– Annual salary increase according to performance.
– Paid holidays, including public holidays.
– Visa and work permit assistance.
– Classrooms are air-conditioned and all rooms are equipped with projectors.
– Minimum of 1-2 years teaching experience; less may be accepted with the right qualifications, attitude, and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
– Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (basic calculations).
– Available to interview IN PERSON/ONLINE and able to present original diplomas and transcripts.
– Available to teach a demonstration lesson at a later date.