– To effectively follow policies set out by the head of the department
– To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed.
– To support the school curriculum and provide stimulating and engaging lessons.
– To track student progress and present the information to parents.
– To enforce school rules both inside and outside the classroom.
– To teach up to 24 hours per week. (Extra teaching will be paid at overtime rates.) Usually twenty 45 minutes lesson or less
A competitive local salary of 45000 baht/month.
– Options for regular paid overtime.
– The school pays the teachers’ tax, so there are no deductions from teachers’ salaries.
– Accident insurance.
– Work permit and visa.
– Daily working lunch.
– Modern air-conditioned classrooms.
– Small class sizes.
– Yearly performance-based increment in salary.
– Bachelor’s degree
-(Fluent English Speaker) preferably from a Native English Speaking Country including South Africa.
– CELTA /TEFL or is preferred
– At least one-year commitment to the school.