* Prepare and conduct lessons according to the course syllabus and scheme of work.
* Instruct students on various subjects according to the school curriculum.
* Monitor the performance and progress of each student, including academic counselling.
* Provide necessary supervision to the students.
* Prepare and plan the lessons with the students’ needs in mind.
* Give feedback to Management about the continual improvement of the class performance.
* Mark and grade all project work, assignments and examination papers.
* Give feedback to Management on the course proceedings at the end of the term.
* Participate in staff meetings, school events, and parent conferences as requested.
* Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with children, parents and co-workers.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Competitive salary
* Health and medical insurance
* Continuous professional development training in related field
* Visa & work permit
* Paid holidays
* Free lunch
* Annual salary increasing
* Minimum a Bachelo’rs Degree in primary education or related fields
* At least 2 years of relevant teaching experience
* Experience in the National Core Curriculum of Finland will be strongly preferred.
Qualifications, skills and experiences:
* Understanding of development, whole-child approach to learning
* The ability to inspire and motivate young children
* The patience and dedication to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviors
* Good communication and interpersonal abilities
* Adaptable, flexible, creative, enterprising, passionate and caring
* Ability to build good working relationships with both children and adults
* Good organizational and planning skills
* Clean police record
* Able to start in late July, 2021